We are an Edinburgh based company who specialise in music festivals and events.
Our flagship event is Terminal V festival Scotland’s largest electronic music festival, running twice per year in Edinburgh.
Terminal V has experienced exponential growth, growing from being a 5000 capacity event in in 2017 to 40,000 for Easter 2022 and with the international launch of the brand in 2022
An exciting position has become available in our Edinburgh, Leith office for a highly motivated and creative individual to join our internal team working on the creative campaigns for all our events in a fast-paced working environment
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist on the Terminal V Festival (and our other) event marketing campaigns.
- Working with the lead design team.
- Developing existing PSD templates.
- Creative input on marketing campaign.
- Creation of assets for use on social media.
- Assisting on web design
- GIF creation
- Create engaging social media graphics to promote various activities.
- Create designs for printed material.
- Resizing existing artwork for multiple web use.
- Assist on in any other needs for the marketing department.
- Assist with website and blog updates via WordPress.
About You/Job Requirements
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite programs. Photoshop/illustrator/InDesign.
- Experience in motions graphics / Adobe After Effects/Premiere.
- Ability to work independently and complete tasks under pressure.
- Creative and assertive.
- A team player.
- Salary numerate to experience
- International travel / events abroad.
- MacBook pro laptop.
- Paid annual leave and bank holidays
- Smart Pension.
- Free tickets/guestlist for festivals, concerts and music events around the world.
How to Apply
To apply, please send your CV, covering letter and some examples of your work to email@example.com